Saturday, September 12, 2009

This isn't jet lag, this is insanity

Still awake at 2:25am. Great. It would be fine for a Saturday night if i didn't have an 8:30 meeting. Ok so the meeting is to meet to get a cab to a ferry to a beach, but still... guess I can sleep on the beach (it can't be as bad as the sleep on the beach incident in the Bahamas).

Main reason for being up so late? X-Factor. Sigh. Am addicted.

Will publish a real update on today's shopping experience in the next day or so. For now I'll just say that buying shoes here is really tough - the majority are plastic, and I rarely do not-leather; I still got three pairs today.

Watched the last half-hour of the Arsenal game. For. F***s. Sake. Think my interest in the Premiership is over already.

BTW - Singapore Idol is GALACTICALLY lame. Those kids can't sing. Tis grim.

3 comments:

  1. Give me people who can't sing any day! X factor is getting difficult to watch. I know that's hard for a X Factor addict to hear. Do bear in mind, however, that this week on X Factor a woman brought along her King Charles to "sing/bark" along with her, Simon made a tweeny cry a river of tears and a man suffering from what has to be some sort of mental issue appeared onstage and was ridiculed. I'm honestly finding it harder to watch each week.
    Anyway, glad you're settling in (read, shopping) and hope the broadband issue resolves itself.
    Claire
    oh, thanks for allowing us to christen buffy. what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually watching online might be the way forward - I only watched the good ones (and the tweeny, she was ok, Simon was mean but right in his decision) and it makes it so much better!

    Liked Olly and Lydia, think Danyl (wk1) is still my favourite so far but he might grate later... Rikki is favourite at the moment as far as I know, I'm not pushed on him... might be the ratface look. Shallow, me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I want to know more about:
    How's the office/commute to the office?
    What was the airport like?
    What are you eating, and where does it come from?
    Are you a giant?
    What kind of hours are you working?
    Describe the weirdest person you've met so far.
    F

    ReplyDelete